Buying incontinence products in bulk is a cost-effective method that is becoming more popular. So, what are the main benefits of buying in bulk?
You Don’t have to Shop as Frequently
Buying incontinence cases instead of individual packs can be hugely time saving. Remember that bulk means far less trips to the shop, or online purchases.
Lower Price Per Unit
This is the biggest benefit of buying incontinence products in bulk. Almost always, when you buy in bulk, you’re saving money per unit, which adds up to real savings of products over time. However, you should always make sure you check out price per unit before buying in bulk.
It Helps you Go Green
Another huge advantage of bulk buying is that it actually shrinks the carbon and energy “footprint” on the product packaging. It ultimately helps you save money and the environment at the same time!
Lower Delivery Costs
Bulk buying is not only cost-effective due to the product costs, you can also cut down on delivery costs. Multiple delivery costs over the course of a year will cost you much more than buying a large number of products once and paying low delivery costs.
It Provides Peace of Mind
When you bulk buy, you can relax knowing that you are sorted for a long time. This means no panicking about running out of your reliable product.
There is a Diverse Selection
Bulk buying doesn’t mean you don’t have a good selection of products. There is plenty to choose from with case savers, from skin care products to shaped pads and heavy incontinence products. Incontinence Supermarket is always striving to get the best prices for our customers, and we are constantly adding to this selection.
Our Tip: Consider the Storage Space Needed
Buying in bulk means you need more storage space for products. It is therefore wise to bear in mind how much is too much, and ensure you have a convenient place to store your products.
Tips on Saving Money with Incontinence Shopping
- Use a booster pad. Booster pads are much cheaper than buying a full new product for managing incontinence. They can add additional absorbency when needed, to provide peace of mind and extra protection.
- Try Washables are more cost-effective and environmentally friendly. They also mean you do not have to frequently buy new products, with the products being durable and long-lasting.
- Try other brands. Do you normally shop the most expensive brands? Why not try some economical brands such as iD Expert and Lille Healthcare.
- Choose your product design carefully. Some product designs are cheaper than others. You don’t need to choose a design that is much more absorbent than you need. For example, all in ones tend to be more expensive than shaped pads.
- Designed for heavy to severe incontinence
- Superfit Waist Belt
- Designed in a subtle lilac colour
- Breathable material
- Fast liquid absorption
- Highly absorbent core
- Noise free textile material
- MicroPROTEX™ technology
- Quick and discreet protection
- Asymmetrically shaped
- Triple protection: Dry, Secure and Odour Control
- Suitable for managing light to medium bladder weakness
- Dermatologically tested