Incontinence underwear for women is a discreet, environmentally friendly alternative to incontinence pads.
Is Incontinence Underwear for Women Suitable for You?
Incontinence underwear for women is ideal for those with light incontinence. The incontinence pants are most ideal for women who are looking for a product that feels a lot like ordinary underwear. If you are passionate about caring for the environment, choosing a washable option would also be more ideal for you.
Pros and Cons of Washable Incontinence Underwear
- Designed with a soft, cotton material
- Maximum discretion
- Provide a similar feel to normal underwear
- Designed just like women’s knickers
- More cost effective in the long-run
- They are only suitable for very light incontinence
- You need to stay on top of washing. Washable products aren’t for everyone, as you need to stay extra organised and ensure you always have some clean.
- Although more cost-effective over time, they also more expensive to purchase
Tips on Purchasing Incontinence Underwear for Women
Choose a Design you Feel Most Comfortable With
Washable pants are available in a wide variety of designs. You can find high or low waist pants, black or white pants, and even lacy designs. If a feminine design makes you feel more comfortable, you can choose a peach colour or a lacy option.
Ensure you Choose the Right Size
An accurate fit can make all the difference. Before buying a pant, ensure you measure your waist before purchasing a product.
Compare Different Pants Before Buying
To ensure you get the best value for money, compare different washable pants before buying. Most pants will reveal their absorbency and key features on the packaging. Compare prices and absorbency to ensure you are getting the best deal.
If your Incontinence is Heavy, Consider Other Options
Consider a Booster Pad for Extra Absorbency
If you find you need a bit more absorption, a booster pad option is much cheaper than buying a more absorbent product.